Card compatible with
- Support banks, post office, chip cards issued all over the country
- Can be used for CAC (Common Access Card), Government ID, National ID
- For all contact smart card operations like online-banking or digital signature applications: ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa Enterprise Email etc.
- Compatible with a wide variety of computer operating systems and smart card operations for digital authentication and security, Network ATM transfer, payment, balance inquiries, Tax, water, electricity payment, Credit card bill payment, cash card payment.
- Easy USB Plug and Play installation
- Card types: 5V, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards, ISO 7816 Class A, AB and C
- Certifications Standards: ISO-7816 & EMV2 2000 Level 1, CE, FCC, VCCI, CCID, Microsoft WHQL.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, ME
Rocketek RT-SCR3 USB cac card reader
SIM card adapter
1.DOD Military CAC USB Smart Card Reader for Government ID, National ID, ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa Enterprise Email etc. CAC Cards
2.Smart Card detection: Movement detection with auto power-off Automatic Detection of smart card type Short circuit and thermal protection
3.Compatible with US Military and Government DOD ID cards for secure login
4.Card types: ISO7816 Class A, B and C (5V/3V/1.8V) Smart Cards
Our card reader only serves as a bridge. (ROCKETEK provide card reader driver and the editable software of SIM card,
but,we can't provide the smart card driver and editable software,like bank card/ID card. because it depend on the raws or rules of ur country and the bank. If you need to read them, you need to ask the smart card provider ,how to download, install and to use.
1, can not read ID card,
Reason: ROCKETEK card reader driver has been installed, but not ID card driver or editable software, so it can't be read.
2, can not read the bank card.
Reason: ROCKETEK card reader driver has been installed, but not bank card driver or editable software, so it can't be read too.
So customers need to understand the use of smart cards.